I mapped popular English palindromes of three words or more based on Google Suggest.
I used the following six main palindrome lists/databases: Derf, Palindromelist, University of Arizona Computer Science, Mockok, Wikipedia and Wiktionary.
Below are 98 palindromes that I found, sorted by primary sorting by number of words and secondary sorting by alphabetical order:
1. Borrow or rob
2. Dammit, I’m mad
3. Desserts, I stressed
4. Dog sees god
5. Draw an award
6. E.T. is opposite
7. I prefer pi
8. Laminated E.T. animal
9. Madam, I’m Adam*
10. Not a ton
11. Not so, Boston
12. Olson in Oslo
13. Salt an atlas
14. So many dynamos
15. Warsaw was raw*
16. Yo, banana boy!
17. A Santa at NASA
18. A Toyota’s a Toyota*
19. Ah, Satan sees Natasha*
20. Dennis and Edna sinned
21. Devil never even lived
22. Do geese see God?*
23. Dogma? I am God
24. DNA Level C, Cleveland
25. Lid off a daffodil
26. Live not on evil
27. Maps, DNA, and spam
28. Never odd or even*
29. Nice hat, Bob Tahecin
30. No devil lived on*
31. No lemon, no melon**
32. No melon, no lemon
33. No “x” in “Nixon”*
34. Race fast, safe car*
35. Rise to vote, sir*
36. Step on no pets
37. Too hot to hoot*
38. Won’t lovers revolt now?*
39. Flee to me, remote elf
40. If i had a Hi-Fi*
41. Lisa Bonet ate no basil*
42. Madam, in Eden, I’m Adam
43. Red rum, sir, is murder
44. Regard a mere mad rager
45. Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas
46. Todd erases a red dot
47. We panic in a pew*
48. A car, a man, a maraca
49. Did Hannah see bees? Hannah did
50. Draw O Caesar. Erase a coward
51. Evil rats on no star live
52. He lived as a devil, eh?
53. God lived as a devil dog
54. O Memsahib, Bart. Rabbi has memo
55. Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo*
56. Live on time, emit no evil
57. Marge lets Norah see Sharon’s telegram
58. Mr. Owl ate my metal worm
59. Now I see bees, I won*
60. Poor Dan is in a droop
61. Rats live on no evil star*
62. Red rum, sir, is murder
63. Sit on a potato pan, Otis
64. Too bad I hid a boot*
65. Was It a bat I saw?
66. Was It a cat I saw?
67. Was It a rat I saw?
68. Able was I ere I saw Elba
69. A dog! A panic in a pagoda*
70. A man, a plan, a canal – Panama
71. A nut for a jar of tuna
72. Evil is a deed as I live
73. Live was I ere I saw evil
74. May a moody baby doom a yam?*
75. Murder for a jar of red rum
76. Nora, a raft! Is it far, Aaron?
77. Ten animals I slam in a net
78. A Santa Lived As a Devil At NASA
89. Are we not drawn onward to new era?
80. Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard
81. Egad! A base tone denotes a bad age***
82. Eva, can I see bees in a cave?
83. Eva, can I stab bats in a cave?
84. Evil Did I Dwell Lewd I Did Live?
85. Go hang a salami, I’m a lasagna hog*
86. I man am Regal, a German am I*
87. No sir — away! A papaya war is on
88. No devil never odd or even lived on
89. Sir, I soon saw Bob was no Osiris
90. Sir, I soon saw Bob was no Osiris
91. Was it a bar or a bat I saw?
92. Was it a car or a cat I saw?*
93. Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic
94. God! A red nugget! A fat egg under a dog!*
11 words and above
(The number of words is indicated in parentheses)
95. Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts (11)
96. Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era? (12)
97. On a clover, if alive, erupts a vast, pure evil: a fire volcano (13)
98. Doc, note, I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod (14)
* Appears as a lyric in the “Weird Al” Yankovic song, “BOB“.
** Appears as a lyric in the “Weird Al” Yankovic song, “BOB” with a “s” after the “melon”.
* Original palindromes in English by Noam Dovev
* The most popular palindromes sentences in Hebrew
(Last update on 12.7.2023)